As a business speaker who actually runs a business, Jay has the ability to both engage and inspire his audiences.
His speeches give solid real life business examples, lots of insights, and plenty of take-home value. From self-employed individuals up to Fortune 500 managers, anyone in business will benefit from his refreshing approach. Whether you need a keynote speaker or workshop leader, Jay's specializes in customizing memorable speeches to fit your meeting goals.
Select Speech Topics
The Power of Being a Little Bit Better – Execution over Brilliance
Jay illustrates how being a little better than the competition will have a profound impact over the long haul.
- How to hire and when to un-hire
- Setting standards and control systems
- Training that makes a difference
Using Left Brain Strategies to Succeed in the Right Brain Business World – Misconceptions and Missed Opportunities
A frank discussion on the challenges of running a business in a creative field where you work with people that have more of a creative mindset than a business background.
- It’s not about compromise, it’s about collaboration
- Great passion doesn’t make up for bad math
- Determining the appropriate goals for marketing efforts
Customer Service as a Competitive Weapon - Is the Customer Always Right?
Jay reveals how using conventional training and worn-out clichés will result in mediocre customer service at best.
- Why it makes sense to lose money on some sales
- Turning upset customers into brand evangelists
- When training doesn't work
Doing Business in the New World – From Defense to Offense
Staying ahead requires companies to reevaluate their business and need to leverage new technology.
- Budgeting for new technology and new people
- Increasing sales by strategically redeploying resources
- Recognizing and reacting to changes in your business ecosystem
Some of Jay's Clients
Watch Video of Jay's Appearances
Coleman Center's Breakthrough Symposium
Small Biz Sounds Off By OPEN Forum